Welcome to the spring of solidarity
Support us and contribute to the all-around improvement of the lives of people in communities without access to drinking water in Global South Communities.
Water is a right and Manare was born to make sure it becomes a reality for people who do not have clean water in their homes. Especially in rural areas where eight out of ten people live without access to appropriate sources.
Changing this is possible.
More than 2,000,000,000 people do not have continuous access to sufficient, safe water.
How we support to fight the Global Water Crisis
Our work is based on community philanthropy in order to achieve a real and lasting impact.
To address the lack of water, which has a direct impact on the social and economic development of individuals and communities, we install purification systems, adapting solutions to the specific needs of each region.
At the same time, we are working to raise awareness about the dangers of contaminated water.
This is accomplished through a local entity, who is responsible for providing knowledge and support during the course of project. Our priority: people.
1. IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF LIFE OF PEOPLE IN STRUCTURALLY IMPOVERISHED COUNTRIES OF THE SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE.
2. MAKE WATER SAFE FOR ALL PEOPLE, ESPECIALLY IN RURAL COMMUNITIES AND SCHOOLS.
3. REDUCE THE RISK OF DIARRHEAL DISEASES THAT ARE TRANSMITTED THROUGH CONTAMINATED WATER AND POTENTIALLY FATAL IN CHILDHOOD.
4. USE EFFICIENT LOW-COST TECHNOLOGIES FOR WATER PURIFICATION.
5. WORK IN PARTNERSHIP WITH SMALL AND LARGE CORPORATIONS, GOVERNMENTS AND NGOS ACCORDING TO COMMUNITY PHILANTHROPY METHODOLOGIES.
6. RAISE AWARENESS ABOUT THE CURRENT GLOBAL WATER CRISIS AND ITS EFFECTS ON PEOPLE’S LIVES.
What can you do?
It doesn’t matter how old you are, where you live, or even if you can donate. You can help end the Global Water Crisis. And you can do it now!