DEFINITION OF COOKIES.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain websites. Cookies allow a website to, among other things, store and retrieve information about a user’s browsing habits or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
The MANARE website uses own and third-party cookies, all in the domain “manare.org”
TYPES OF COOKIES.
1.- Types of cookies, according to the entity that manages them:
- a) Own cookies: They are those that are sent to the user’s terminal computer from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself since the service requested by the user is provided.
- b) Third-party cookies: Cookies sent to the user’s terminal computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
2.- Types of cookies, according to their purpose:
- a) Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through the website, platform, or application and use the different options or services that exist in it.
- b) Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the responsible for these, the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked.
3.-Types of cookies, according to the time period that remain activated:
- a) Session cookies: Cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to provide the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
- b) Persistent Cookies: These are designed to keep the data stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
BLOCKING/DELETION OF COOKIES
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser settings installed on your computer.
Cookies on our website are only used by:
- The Owner of the page MANARE, with a registered office in Calle Eduardo Soler and Pérez 3-2 46015 Valencia (Spain)